Series Brief: The Struggle Is Real
Series Brief Questions
1. What do you think this series could be about?
• Learning to overcoming the struggles within by applying biblical principles.
• For every struggle, there is a truth that can be applied, that will produce a supernatural strength.
2. What key scriptures do you think might be used?
Philippians 4:10-13, Romans 7, Ephesians 6:12, 2 Corinthians 12
3. What do you want the audience to walk away with, do and feel?
• To walk away, with a practical principles each week that will help them overcome.
• Do, to start identifying unhealthy patterns and to establish new patterns by applying Gods word in speciﬁc and tangible ways.
• Feel: Encouraged that they are not alone in their struggle. The enemy whispers lies to us, making us feel that we are the only ones with a particular struggle, we want people to be conﬁdent enough to remove the veil of lies, so that God can begin a transformative work.
4. Please list some possible themes that could be mentioned during this series?
• Comparison (envy)
• Integrity (Compromise)
• Criticism (gossip)
• Loneliness (authentic community)
• Internal emptiness
• Distraction (Restlessness)
The concept for this series is not only address struggles and offer general encouragement about forgiveness but to offer speciﬁc practical skills that can be repeatable by anyone. For example,
• you can overcome the struggle the sin of comparison (envy) by deciding to celebrate the blessing in someone else's life!
• you can overcome the struggle with loneliness (isolation) by entering into real community with others by removing the illusion of perfection.
• you can overcome the struggle of internal emptiness by deciding to build a culture of worship in your everyday life.