About our Leadership Community
Our leadership community is about raising healthy, faith-filled, world class leaders who have a heart to build the local church.
The LC is made up of people who lead in some capacity across church life.
There are two parts of the leadership community.
Part A: Training Modules
There are two levels to our training modules. Level one is active from 1st June 2017. The purpose of these training modules is to establish and equip our leaders theological and in their understanding of leadership.
PART B - Monthly Leadership Group Flow
Our Leadership Community Groups happen every Monday night in different forms. Below is the typical monthly flow of how these groups work ...
Week one: Leadership Group (Lead Pastors with SSL and duplicates)
Week two: Leadership Group (SSL with Key Team)
Week three: Key Team Meeting or All Team Night
Week four: Team Meetings
SUBSCRIBE TO LEADERSHIP TRAINING LEVEL 1
Below is the content list for Level 1.
LEVEL 1 - Active from 1st June 2017
- Theology Module: Understanding The Bible Module, 7 Sessions. Each session lasts approx 30 mins.
- Leadership Book: Developing The Leader Within You by John C Maxwell
- Christian Classic: The Pursuit of God Tozer
- Christian Living: The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Audio Resource: Healthy Culture by Brian Houston plus bonus video from Catalyst Conference
The combined value of these items comes to £112. However through the leadership community the cost of this module is only £20 per person.