About our Leadership Community
Our leadership community is about raising healthy, faith-filled, world class leaders who have a heart to build the local church.
The LC is made up of people who lead in some capacity across church life.
There are two parts of the leadership community.
Part A: Training Modules
There are two levels to our training modules. Level one is active from 24th April. The purpose of these training modules is to establish and equip our leaders theological and in their understanding of leadership.
Below is a sample of Level 1. Some items are subject to change but this gives you a good idea of what to expect.
Level 1 - Sample
- Theology Module: Basic Doctrine Module
- Leadership Book: Developing The Leader Within You by John C Maxwell
- Christian Classic: The Pursuit of God Tozer
- Christian Living: Destined to Reign Joseph Prince
- Audio Resource: Healthy Culture by Brian Houston
- Video Resource: Live Love Lead
PART B - Monthly Leadership Group Flow
Our Leadership Community Groups happen every Monday night in different forms. Below is the typical monthly flow of how these groups work ...
Week one: Leadership Group (Lead Pastors with SSL)
Week two: Leadership Group (SSL with Key Team)
Week three: Key Team Meeting or All Team Night
Week four: Team Meetings