The idea is simple.
Read at least one Psalm everyday for 21 Days using the SOAP method.
What is the SOAP method?
Soap is an acronym for the following;
Up For The Challenge?
Here are 7 Simple Steps To Help You Get Started!
1. Decide which Psalm to read each day (don't feel like you have to start from Psalm 1)
2. Grab a journal, bible and whatever beverage you fancy
3. Before you start reading invite the Holy Spirit to speak to you as you engage with His Word
4. Scripture: Write down what scripture stands out within the particular Psalm you're reading today
5. Observation: What did you observe about the scripture that struck you? This can be a sentence or a whole book.
6. Application: How can you apply the observation so that it affects your life today?
7. Prayer: Write out a prayer to God based upon what you just learned and ask Him to help you apply this truth today